Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Seven-colored rainbow

When I went to see Jenny last week, when both of us talked differently about what I was thinking. I was going to say something. Genie said in a very simple way. "I do not want to be a trouble after marriage. I am beautiful to see the girl, Mother Shu Allaah, everyone says. I have liked you to see your eyes. I'm a lucky girl, do not like the way? It's my dad that anyone likes to see me But the problem is that you will not get peace by marrying me, sir. You will spend all your life in the sleep of peace. Sarasreeni says I sometimes call nose in sleep. So I said before. Afterwards, I can not blame myself. It does not tell you that marriage is a lot like sacrificing yourself. So how will you be able to think? "I was surprised to hear the words and laughing at her. I felt a terrible feeling of pressure inside the mind. People feel stressed in trouble books, and I'm the man on the other side. Seeing my smile, Jeannie said again, "why am you smiling? Do not you believe me? I did not know if you'd come to see me. Just before coming to you, Mom has made me forcefully. I do not like this kind of baton. Tell me what to do with the sergeant? If you knew that you would come to see me, then I would have been asleep before. Then I came to see how I would call a nose. I said, "I did not understand what I would say. Why did I feel that the blue lotus was fluttering me in front of me and her witch softness My heart is stirring. I hesitated, "Your words are very beautiful." And a little smile. I looked at that laughter with the full eye. I do not know what kind of feelings I was working inside. Jeannie said "just talk nice. I'm not beautiful? "I scratch my head. Do you understand the goats like me have the courage to say this is going on in your eyes nowadays. Why did you talk to me so nice that Geneya? I almost thought I would be a friend of mine. I would tell her all day after leaving food. Will you be my friend? I do not know what I said to him. I'm a vegetarian boy. Here I talk about jabbering and jenina lowered down. Yes, yes, to answer this type of ya. Jenna went to the veranda and said to me, "Come here." I went to him and looked at the sky by looking at the balcony of the balcony and said "Zahed It's my favorite of the verandah. When I feel depressed, I am sitting in this verandah by poisoning myself in the vast sky. If you are married kariamara nata try to remove this barandatake will miss. "I am cupakare. She also became silent. She said that she is ill for this verandah. I said, "Today, Mother has kept me in her room all day long. I did not let her go. I did not want to come here to tell the truth. But now I realize what is wrong No, I was going to do it. I do not really like the dew, the shirt and its softness, how can I put it inside myself? I do not know what you think now But at the moment you feel like the dew of my morning dawn. I want to have my eyes wet during dew. "Geneia looked at me a bit and then said," You can also see very nice talking. "I smiled and looked at him Be there Jeanne said "there's not much to be from the evening. See how the sky has covered the red color. If the sky is in such a way that I would like to sing very well. Well if you are married to me and if you sometimes sing a little after marriage, will you be angry? "I did not know what to reply to this statement. I just felt silent, a red-colored sky that does not need to be a man of such a wonderful love to cling to his eyes? During the strange scene of the red-colored world in the sky, Jenna looked down and started whispering .... I have gone, it is so urgent news that there is no rule to be shocked by the shadow of the shadow, because there is no hurdle to walk in the footsteps, if you go on foot, you can find the place to lose your city carefully. I had a feeling of wonder type inside the song. I think in a sea of ​​love, I am When looking at the sea habudubi karacheamara want to eat the gechiemana jeniya said, "Why are karetakiye who have shown the least thanks to the music, but the ascaryaphrite sir." I laugh a little. Then I became very deep and said, "I do not know, I am getting involved in this feeling. At the moment you look at the light of the sky, the desire of listening to the song of the night moon under the moon's moon light has increased. I do not understand why this feeling of desire suddenly covered me. Will it look very bad when drawing such a feeling in my own heart and drawing a seven-color string of love spread around my wall? "Jeanne looked silently on my eyes. Her silence was a shame in her eyes when I was silent. . I wanted to say that Jeannah surely understood. Then she said, "Let's go and talk a lot". Normally, she came to the pond or to the dighi. The reason for this scary is that I do not know about Saita. What a terrible thing to say about this thing is shameful. In the morning when I called up to talk to Jeania and said, "Today is the office holiday." Can you have the opportunity to eat coffee in the afternoon? Today's weather is very beautiful. Such a beautiful weather
About Google TranslateCommunityMobileAbout GooglePrivacy & TermsHelpSend feedback

Post a Comment

0 Comments